The webpage is dedicated to â€śMeet The Buddies-Friendships Day Campaign â€? brought to you by The Daily Star. Through this campaign we are calling out for photographs/snaps with your long lost buddies. In the busy life of our works & priorities we lose the bonding, chances of frequent hangouts with our closest friends. The moment we meet them after months or years we feel so grand inside & often see the same dazzles in their eyes. This friendships day we are dedicating to those buddies of oursâ€™ whom we are getting detached in the journey of our busy working life. The best submitted photos will be awarded as per rules & regulations mentioned in the next segments.
To participate in this campaign/contest all you need to do is taking a snap/selfie while meeting your long lost friend & submit it along with caption into our dedicated webpage (http://www.thedailystar.net/friendshipday/) by using the â€śSubmit your photoâ€? button. You may also submit short description regarding your friendship story along with the photo within 100 words.
Terms and conditions:
- Please be sure to read the following before submitting your photo at http://www.thedailystar.net/friendshipday/
- The Meet the Buddies Contest as celebrating Friendship Day-Tagline is organised by The Daily Star and these Terms & Conditions shall apply to all stages of the Contest.
- By posting or submitting your photo to http://www.thedailystar.net/friendshipday/, you represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission.
- By submitting this photo you agree that its content does not infringe copyrights or other property rights of any party. You also agree that the photo you are submitting is your own.
- All photos submitted to http://www.thedailystar.net/friendshipday/ become the property of The Daily Star. The Daily Star may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use the material for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
- The Contest duration is from 1st August, 2016 to 9th August, 2016.
- Only the winners of the Contest (â€śPrize Winnerâ€?) will be notified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) offered. The Organiserâ€™s sole responsibility to a Prize Winner is to arrange for the Prize Winnerâ€™s collection of the prize.
- All Prize Winner(s) unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: a. participate in all reasonable publicity relating to the Contest (including but not limited to media coverage); and b. grant the Organiser the right to use his/her name and/or photo in the Organiserâ€™s marketing and promotional materials.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever, the Prize Winner does not claim the prize at the time stipulated by the Organiser, the prize will be forfeited. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited at the discretion of the Organiser. The prize has no cash value and cannot be refunded; cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss including death) or costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Contest.